AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Company strength
1.Manufacturing filter more than 10 years in this field.
2.Technician has 30 years professional experience.
3.Own imported search system and standard drawing technical parameter.
4.First filter company enter international market in domestic area,exported to more 150 countries.AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Selling point
1.Safety:High efficiency and high precision to ensure the equipment safety.
2.Value:Use best filter media material fiber glass from USA HV company and Korea Ahlstrom filter paper,the working life growth 15%-20%.
3.Quality:Products under QMC quality system and 7 international testing standards.
4.Replace foreign brand more than 7 years successfully.
5.Most brands have original packing,meet different customer requirement.
6.Common part number have in stock.
7.Short delivery,free sample,offer OEM service. AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Air oil separator Character
Structure:The outer metal nets, the inside is high density glass fiber and gas separation material, most inside is the metal nets , flange connection with sealing ring
2.Media rating: 0.1μm
4.Material:USA HV Company fiber glass
Filter the gas oil mist, let the oil molecules be separated from the compressor air,then discharge clean air.AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Hot Sale NumbersAYATER 2906009300 AYATER 1621510700 AYATER 2096009400 AYATER 2906009500 AYATER 2906056300 AYATER 2906096300 AYATER 39874425 AYATER 2914502300 AYATER 2914501700 AYATER 54672522 AYATER 38008579 AYATER 39158340 AYATER 558000301P AYATER 569003801P AYATER 575106302P AYATER A10525274 AYATER 6.4161.0 AYATER K145 AO AYATER K145 AA AYATER K220 AO AYATER 2050 ZP AYATER 2050 XP AYATER K220 AA AYATER 575051057P AYATER 575051058P AYATER 575078855P AYATER 575078857P AYATER 575078858P AYATER 575051258P AYATER 2906009200 AYATER 2901074900 AYATER 2906057400 AYATER 1089062110 AYATER 1202586903 AYATER 575051055P CLR10-30-M3E AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_The Same Brand Numbers
AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Other details for your reference
| Model|| Original P/N|| Size|
|Φ203*139|AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Products service
|Leading time||5-7 working time|
|Packing||Neutral packing or according customer requirement|
|Shipment||By sea,by air or express(DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx)|
|AYATER filter will be your best choice!|
1) Pre-sale service:
Offer you the best price of the products you need
2) Medium-sales service:
All filter element will be test before delivery .
3) After-sales service:
Technical advisory for any time
If the products have the quality question ,and because of our ,
we will return make the new products to you .
4) More Service:
1.We can delivery the products by sea ,by air or the express,
such as DHL ,TNT ,UPS ,SF,EMS and so on .
2.Our customer can pay for by TT, Western Union ,or paypal .
3.If the amount is large ,customer can 30%T/T As Down Payment Remaining 70% when goods are ready to ship.AYATER Supply 1625775300 Screw Air Compressor Oil Separator_Contact
If you have any request,pls contact us freely!Customized service could be provided for you!
AYATER is an independent supplier of aftermarket filters and is not affiliated with the manufacturers mentioned in this web site.
Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) names are the trademarks of each manufacturer.
OEM names and part numbers are for reference only and do not indicate the manufacturer of our products.