Ga90 Atlas Copco Ewd330 Air Compressor Automatic Water Drain Valve
|FOB Price:||US $28-70 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $28-70/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 1622855181
- Standard Component: Standard Component
- Category: Solenoid Valve
- Media Rating: 0.1um
- Working Life: 4200h-5600h
- Part Number: 1622 8551 81
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing,Also According Customer Requiremen
- Origin: Henan, China
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Engineering Plastics
- Brand: Saya
- Filter Efficiency: 99.99%
- Certificate: ISO9001-2004
- Trademark: AYATER
- Specification: ISO9001: 2004
- HS Code: 8421999000
We also supply air filter , oil filte and Air oil separator and service kit for GA90 Atlas copco
Other brand spare part :
Ingersoll-Rand Atlas Copco Fusheng, Ingersoll Rand, Sullair ,Fuda, Compair ,Compair Boge, Quincy, Bolaite other international brand
Please feel free to contact Jessie +86 13663733704
1.Manufacturing filter more than 15 years in this field.
2.Technician has 30 years professional experience.
3.Own imported search system and standard drawing technical parameter.
4.First filter company enter international market in domestic area,exported to more 150 countries.
1.Safety:High efficiency and high precision to ensure the equipment safety.
2.Value:Use best filter media material fiber glass from USA HV company and Korea Ahlstrom filter paper,the working life growth 15%-20%.
3.Quality:Products under QMC quality system and 7 international testing standards.
4.Replace foreign brand more than 7 years successfully.
5.Most brands have original packing,meet different customer requirement.
6.Common part number have in stock.
7.Short delivery,free sample,offer OEM service.
Air oil separator Character
Structure:The outer metal nets, the inside is high density glass fiber and gas separation material, most inside is the metal nets , flange connection with sealing ring
2.Media rating: 0.1μm
4.Material:USA HV Company fiber glass
Filter the gas oil mist, let the oil molecules be separated from the compressor air,then discharge clean air.
Some part number of atlas copco air compressor filter
Other details for your reference
|Leading time||5-7 working time|
|Packing||Neutral packing or according customer requirement|
|Shipment||By sea,by air or express(DHL,TNT,EMS,FedEx)|
|Saya filter will be your best choice!|
Main Product :
1,screw air compressor filter series Ingersoll-Rand Atlas Copco Fusheng, Ingersoll Rand, Sullair ,Fuda, Compair ,Compair Boge, Quincy, Bolaite other international brand
2, air filter series :primary filter, medium efficiency filter, high efficiency filter
3,Hydraulic oil filter feul filter like mahle,hydac,pall, parker ,Argo ,Vickers ,Rexroth,Taisei kogyo,Mp-filtri ,Filtrec,Plasserand so on.
4, In Line filter :Zander, Hiross ,Parker SMC, Parker, Atlas Copco IR ,Dominique, Hankison and other international well-known brands
4, Pocket air filter
Welcome OEM ! Kindly inform us following information
1) Pre-sale service:
Offer you the best price of the products you need
2) Medium-sales service:
All filter element will be test before delivery .
3) After-sales service:
Technical advisory for any time
If the products have the quality question ,and because of our ,
we will return make the new products to you .
4) More Service:
1.We can delivery the products by sea ,by air or the express,
such as DHL ,TNT ,UPS ,SF,EMS and so on .
2.Our customer can pay for by TT, Western Union ,or paypal .
3.If the amount is large ,customer can 30%T/T As Down Payment Remaining 70% when goods are ready to ship.
If you have any request,pls contact us freely!Customized service could be provided for you!